Thursday, September 4, 2008

Helena Bonham Carter

Friends, Fall 2008 is right around the corner and, according to the runways, looking like a Tim Burton muse is the way to go!

(Thakoon via salon.com...i wonder if Michelle was considering this one...)


To achieve this adorable hairstyle, you need a good, full head of shiny hair. We gave the new Kiehl's Ultimate Thickening Shampoo a go and were very pleased with the results. Kiehl's is one of the few beauty lines I regularly splurge on, the French Rosewater is like a treat for my face.


This botanical-infused shampoo made my hair thicker, shinier, and gave my waves a bouncy bounce. Every Thursday through the 25th, you can make an appointment for a consultation where a Kiehl's expert will provide you with a recipe for the perfect hairstyle, featuring this product and others in their "Stylist Series."

1 comment:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

ooh! I'll have to try that shampoo! That dress is super cute also