Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Russh


all pics from current issue

During my time abroad, I stumbled upon an awesome magazine that is new to me: RUSSH. I picked it up to get me through the flights I had ahead of me, but kinda tore through it before I got on the plane...whoops. Anyway, the content is superb, as is the styling, since it's mostly a fashion mag, and the layout/features remind me a lot of French favorite Jalouse. It's awesome to see what's happening style-wise on the other side of the world, and the focus on Australian designers is enlightening. Plus, getting a Spring/Summer issue in October is totally fun! The only thing lacking is the writing...frankly, it's kinda bad! (also, no magazine needs 5 pics of Cory Kennedy).

I haven't seen it anywhere in DC yet, but let me know if you have.

No comments: