Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It-Bags

Ok, so I would never wear anything that was all-over print designer logos. And I am pretty sure I won't ever buy a bag for thousands of dollars because Nicole Richie did--I don't need her to think I am cool. But I do want a beautiful, unique, well-made bag to house all the shit i carry around with me that I don't really need. Here are my faves:

Tila March - are these even available in the US?


pic from Tila March site

Jerome Dreyfuss - You can cop some styles at ShopBop and Mick Margo


pic from ShopBop

Ashley Watson - You've all probably heard of her bags by now, but they're still awesome! At Shop Fatal and Beklina


pic from Ashley's site

3 comments:

R.G. said...

hey kata! good to see you back! those bags are really great...i love how vintage inspired they are.

Kata said...

thanks rene! yes, it's slightly maddening that a lot of our consumerism is driven by the desire to go back to the past, but i do appreciate a nice bag!

Cath said...

I have been saving in my piggy bank for a big, practical Ashley Watson (also www.kaightshop.com). But should I hold out for Jerome instead?