Monday, March 16, 2009

Cycle Style

A couple weekends ago when we had that great weather, I was invigorated by the sight of casual springtime cyclists on the roads. They were out there wearing their regular clothes and enjoying the warm breeze. Don't get me wrong, I love all my fellow cyclists, but it's the casual cyclist that really inspires me to keep riding. They remind me of what urban biking can and should look like.

It's getting warmer out there and there's no better way to explore DC than on a bike. So here's a little cyclispiration to get you back on your beater this spring.

Deluxe Shopper Pannier from London Cycle Chic

Belt-clippable Hip Bag from Transient Bag Co.



2 comments:

Cath said...

we are totally crocheting a seat for your bum.

Ylla said...

can you sew me some bike lederhosen actually? that's going to be ally's spring 2009 look.