Monday, September 10, 2007

Good Times

Friday at the Hirshorn was almost complete madness...the people of Good Magazine really went all out, and I think they have some more anniversary parties planned for Chicago and other cities, so keep an eye out!



My friend Beth and I living it up

I have a slight idea of what it cost to rent out the Hirshorn for a huge party, so I wonder how they could afford to do it, even with the sponsors. But I am not complaining! The (free) drinks were way strong, I got a bamboo t-shirt and dancing dangerously close to priceless art is always fun. The best part, though, was definitely the photobooth. Instant photos of you and your friends chilling cannot be beat. They gave you a code to download and email your specific strip--pure genius. Also, I think PhotoBoof lets you in on the knowhow of making your own.

No comments: