Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Listopad at Mercedes Bien



Guys, it happened! Listopad has a new space at Mercedes Bien on Saturdays (12-6) and Sundays (12-5). The address is 2423 18th St. NW, Second Floor (next to Amsterdam Falafel). We're still planning pop-up events but we're thrilled to have an actual space for you to visit. We think that Mercedes' carefully curated vintage is the best in the city and are thrilled to be able to compliment her with our collection. ALSO, save the date - Saturday, September 27th -we are having a brunch party to kick off the new space and premiere our full collection of hand-picked Fall pieces!
Get a jump-start on Fall! Come and check out our collections of beautiful vintage and modern pieces for gals and guys. We will be open for Adams Morgan day on Sunday.

2 comments:

WPZ - Sandy said...

I really want to come to this! I had meant to go to your last pop up event (can't wait for my next chance!) but I was lured away by so many estate sales in Maryland that day that took it all out of me before I could return to DC.

Kata said...

yay! we love a good estate sale. we'll let you know as soon as we nail down the deets, it will definitely be awesome!