Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grateful Dread

All I want is for this Elizabeth and James jacket to venture further into the realm of sale-dom.



Just a little bit.



I have been keeping tabs in this delightful little monstrosity (and I mean that in the best possible way!) since it appeared in Lucky months and months ago. It stood out from the endless parade of buyable things that the magazine crams into every issue, and it has stayed in my heart ever since. Now I see that this jacket, having been a little too real for everyone, has gone on sale - which further cements my belief that it and I were meant to be together.



It's called the Dread Jacket, dudes. How delightfully twisted is that? Literally and figuratively?

Update! On a hunch, I did some digging - it was actually this cardigan that appeared in Lucky. Still amazing! Still creepy! Still desirable!

No comments: